- Develop my writing to a point where I can semi retire from 'going out to work'.
- Buy and renovate an old Landy
- Milk a cow and make cheese from the milk
Keep ducks and chickens
- Refine our cider to a point where we could sell it
- Make more time for my crafts
Grow as much as our own food as possible
- Take a photography course
- Take another silversmithing course
- Spend 3 months on the road with our best pals touring the US
- Sing jazz in public
- Perform a solo with my clarinet (now I'm over 40...all the years before don't count)
- Have a bath with candles once a month and make it a sanctuary for me.
Have a monthly declutter and be ruthless - less is more. Join the gym and stick at it Keep bees...and do it well!
- Learn to spin on a spinning wheel
- Sort out the summer house and make it a proper useful space
Build a proper picket fence around the beehives
- Lay further paving at the allotment
- Do a Masters degree in something related to women's health
- Learn to put up shelves
- Have afternoon tea at a posh hotel
- Visit Vietnam and Cambodia
Life goals and wishes
Inspired by other friends' blogs, I have decided to write a list of goals as we no longer have country hopping to fill our time and goals.