So, I am following along with a few of my blogging pals out there to start a Thankful Thursday post. I am going to 'try' and it will be odd weeks when I forget, to post things I am thankful for on a Thursday evening.
So this week I am going to start with:
- 1. Our bees capping 10 frames for us so that we can, with kind and willing friends to help, extract our honey for the first time on Sunday
- 2. The earth providing not only nutrition for us but also lots and lots of giggles. Do you like my baby mandrake...he's having a hug!
- 3. My planning papers are now looking less threatening and all these colours makes me grateful for having been able to take most of today to plan and get on top of next year.
- 4. The new bed. She LOVES it. See my grateful post number 3. It is because of this that I was able to plan. Today she has read and read and read and read and, when you're that high up, you can do anything...change the world from on high !!
- 5. My stool. I know, it's a little materialistic, but I'm so pleased with it. Good old Ebay! Now I can park my sore pelvis when my friends are here without being in pain all the while.
- 6. It's Friday tomorrow: That means Mr Beehive the younger will be home from camp. I have missed him.
- 7. Not just one job, but two for September and ones I can truly get my claws into (see gratitude number 3 again!!)
- 8. The enjoyment of preparing and eating tonight's dinner without a single person saying 'ugh' or 'yuk' or 'I don't like x' to any of it!
- 9. I won the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, carrot cake and lemon drizzle cake at the local village flower and produce show...I am Jill Archer!
- 10. Being able to make time to run twice this week and go to the gym twice thanks to a willing babysitter!
You can read about Polly's 52 weeks of gratitude here: http://thisenchantedpixie.org/2014/08/28/52-weeks-gratitude-week-seventeen/
You can leave your link in the comments below x