Thursday, July 24, 2008

Strange goings on!!!

Okay, so long story short - I haven't vanished off the face of the earth, but have been exceedingly busy trying to fit life into the 13 week summer holidays (well that and chasing up my stupid dentist who never answers her fricking phone then, two months later I finally get her and the only appointment she has is now when the kids are back at school - that took up most of my time!!)

However, it would appear that in my absence others have been disappearing. The wonderful work of the designer who put up my funky webpage to be precise. No idea what happened there, one minute it was there, the next it appeared she had exceeded the bandwidth on her storage for the photo, and also done a midnight flit!!!

So for now, we are back to boring!!

And as for me, I am off to chase the doctor now ..........see you in the fall!

No comments: