Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hogmanay

Well, Christmas is done and dusted for another twelve months and it's been a good one. I've really enjoyed hosting this year, far easier than shipping out and we've been particularly blessed with the snow (well, once everyone arrived safely!) and have been able to sled and really feel the spirit of the season along with a nice backdrop!

The end of the first decade of the noughties too!

It's been quite a ride since December 1999!

I am not one for setting resolutions for the New Year. It means I always fail in something within the first two weeks of a fresh year and why give myself the grief, but as 2009 draws to a close, I always, along with most of the blogging population I think, find myself reflecting on what they year has brought for us personally and for the extended community and what I'd love it to bring in 2010.

So, whilst I'm not intending on sharing my innermost thoughts with you at this point in time, reflect with me on the first ten years of this new millenium, what did it bring for you? where will you be in another ten years on the verge of January 2020?

Have a wonderful and happy New Year and I hope that 2010 brings what you wish for.

1 comment:

pansy said...

Just to say you have been the most wonderful hosts and we have had a great time at the Beehive. A Happy New Year to you and all your friends near and far.
Love
Mum