Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday mumblings

And so the weather has truly turned.
It's blowing a gale outside today and the rain has been coming down all night.
Luckily, we're certainly set up for battening down the hatches in the pickles, jams and chutney stakes - take a look at the pantry! We may not survive long...but we'll go out farting like troupers! Hoorah!




I was debating writing a blog post of interest, however, I am rather wrapped up in essay writing at the moment and deciphering writings and lectures from the 1920's, which are zapping my creative juices, so instead I'll just give you a few photos from the weekend:

Photo dump!




Windfalls

Pip has to have something in her mouth!

Apples on our tree!

LMB learning to use my sewing machine.

Concentration - oh, and don't forget the hat! I love her style, and she loves hats!

Table runner made this weekend.


That's all! Have a good week!

No comments: