Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sleepy here!

It is a little sleepy here at the moment I know, the kids are out for the summer, my sense of humour seems to have gone awol and I am creating a new blog. www.athomewithmontessori.blogspot.com I want to try to create something that documents our attempts to bring elements of Montessori into our home.

My mother rang me the other day to tell me she's feeling fed up and I hadn't updated my blog in ages to cheer her up!!!!!

Seriously, no one told me the demands of the public were so intense. Had I known I would have booked my place in the Priory now, rather than spending the cash on a new blend of Cloudy Bay vino, some botox and a pair of Jimmy Shoos!


Fortunately I have a couple of weeks respite whilst she and my father practice their drunken franglais somewhere in the depths of Aquataine or somewhere similar, wearing hankies on their heads (laughing now mother?).



Hopefully over the course of the next few weeks, the literary (is that what you would call it!) bug will bite again, my babysitter will recover from the leurgy that has struck her down from one afternoon on the job with my kids and I will find space to write and amuse you all once again with the shenanigans from the depths of the hive.

Hasta luego amigos!

No comments: