Monday, April 07, 2008

Never enough sisters.......

It has been the strangest of times in the Beehive recently. Lots of high running emotions. Today we found out that the baby had Trisomy 16, which was why I miscarried as it is incompatible with life. Not sure how I feel about that right now, I am not sure if it is better to know these things or not, there isn't exactly anything I can do with that information right now.

My little sis has been here for the last week, which has been one of the best tonics a girl can have! She was childless for the week, so we were able to coordinate trips out and on Friday evening we both spent a stunning time at an overnight party at the house of a brother of some ladies I know from school. It was a great night. The home was, in all honesty, like a hotel/spa. There was a huge indoor swimming pool, hot tub, gym, sauna, yoga room etc. These two sisters had laid on an event for the auction last year that consisted of a party and sleep over at this "ranch"! There were around 30 ladies in all and what with learning some of the most sordid and classified secrets of my school-mom *sisters* and swimming in what can only be defined as bath water after probably having more cosmopolitans than is truly safe for swimming *ooops*! I do feel somewhat refreshed and ready to get back in and kick butt!

Today the sun is out (finally), Corrine Bailey Rae was playin' in the car, I was wailing along with the windows down and my shades on, quite frankly Mr Shankly- life is starting to look up!

No comments: