Saturday, July 17, 2010

Detoxify

















Posted by Picasa What the foodie and his dad tucked into a lunchtime today!!! Of course, this was the day I decided to start my pre holiday detox, not wise at all!
So, whilst they were chowing down on this I'd had two cups of hotwater and lemon, a cup of jasmine tea and then some salmon and spinach and a large headache to go.
I'm not a bad eater - I just know that we've recently had a bit of a run of  less healthy foods. I also don't drink a lot of coffee, just two a day, sucks that it's enough to bring on a withdrawal headache.

I am assured that it is going to do me good in the long run. I've been feeling a bit sluggish and have over indulged on weekly take outs and am feeling the effects of MSG! I feel an urge for raw goodness, lots of veg and fruit, so this is me clearing out my body before starting again.
I am even debating whether I'll go the whole hog and get a colonic next week just to complete the job! Although rather than these being given their original names, they're now called "colonic hydrotherapy" in order to soften the blow, still the same hose pipe up the same bum though - it's all crap!

No comments: