Thursday, May 10, 2007

Knock, Knock

What do you get if you cross Knock Knock jokes with a two year old?


Joke telling - is all about the punchline - or so they tell me. I have been trying for years to get that bit right!! However, if you can't get the punchline just right then take a tip from Little Miss Beehive, just mush the whole thing together!

Copyright to LMB, ae 2: current obssesion; telling knock knock jokes - or rather two knock knock jokes rolled into one!

"Knock, knock?"
"Who's there?"
"Colin the doctor, I sick, boo hoo!"

Still doesn't beat Master Beehive the younger at the same age:

"I spy with my big eye (he's always had something about his eyes being big!!), something beginning with C"

" Car, cupboard, .............etc"

"No..........Elephant!"

"Ok, you win.....your turn again."

" I spy with my big eye, something beginning with P"

"Pig, people, ...............etc"

"No.........Elephant"

You get the picture!!

No comments: